Monday, October 28, 2013

halloween GOODIES.

This year I AM SO EXCITED because Sloane actually has some halloween parties to attend! Perfect excuse for some craftastrophe if you ask me. Since almost all of her little friends are babies, we opted against the sugar and will treat them with little toys-stickers-stamps, etc. I went with some Halloween-themed rubber duckies.
I threw a couple of ducks in these "GOODIES" bags, which can be found at Melrose Vintage. Using a Halloween stamp and orange ink, I juiced them up a bit. Then I added some adorable SNOW WHITE tags I made with a Disney stamp and ink stain, used a hole punch and tied with ribbon. Some may say over the top for her little friends; I say a little extra packing makes the whole gift!!
As you can see, not just any ribbon-but a custom printed satin ribbon that reads "xoxo, Sloane." Seriously! Works just like a label maker and is great quality. It's my absolute favorite purchase recently and has made gift giving so much more special. Find it here. Happy Halloween week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment