Monday, June 3, 2013

classic day.

The day Sloane's crib arrived was amazing. I had been waiting to own one since I started working in the industry. The Oeuf Classic Crib has been a long-time favorite of mine, and now it's actually in my baby's room. We picked it up at the store and alas, the Prius never ceases to amaze us.
The Oeuf Classic Crib is the one that started it all. A company out of Park Slope, Brooklyn, I have had the pleasure to meet Michael, the founder. His passion for modern design equals his strive to do right by the environment. I was SO excited to take a little bit of Oeuf into the nursery.
{image SUPER cheesy-i know.} I've learned through work that mattresses are seriously the most important nursery purchase you make. It's all about the oxygen flow. Nook is the latest and greatest technology on the market. Non-toxic, dual-firm-I could go on for days. Bottom line-it's healthy and safe. Enter baby gear nerd overflow.
Thanks for building it, Gabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment